With my paint booth moved to its new location, the exhaust duct connected, and the electrical outlets installed, the last remaining task was getting compressed air to the new location. I finished that today.
I changed up a few things. First, I ran an 8′ hose through the wall into the garage. I had used a metal pipe when I set up my air line last year, but this time I decided to use a hose. I passed it through the same hole that the steel pipe went through, and strapped it to the wall in a couple of locations, just to keep things tidy.
I brought the hose over to the utility sink and inserted a quick-connect coupling on a “T” fitting. With my previous setup, it was mere steps between the paint booth and the sink, but now they’re on opposite sides of the room. Now I’ll have to disconnect the airbrush at the paint booth and carry it to the sink to clean it. I like the option of having compressed air at the sink when I clean up.
Compressed air at the paint booth = DONE. That’s one more task off the list. The next big item is the bulkhead between the high and low ceilings.